Many times we get caught up in doing the part of social media that is fun, easy or more interesting – and ignore the nuts and bolts of our social media strategy. So, as a reminder here is 6 basic social media marketing activities to do on a consistent basis to make your blogs and websites great again! No fake info here …
- Take the time to really evaluate the market like a customer would, and then see how your social media sites stack up against the competition. What are they doing to stand out and be different?
- Determine what you want your social media to do, (inform, develop leads, sell, increase brand awareness, etc.) before you attempt to add creativity and marketing flair. Social media plan.
- Create a sales funnel that generates leads or revenue while also serving as a helpful resource to online prospects. (The 5 steps on how to create a Sales Funnel on your website in a future blog).
- Don’t overlook the importance of domain names, and editing the titles of pages and content to make them more SEO friendly.
- Make sure you have your keyword phrase in the title, first paragraph and at least two other times on the page.
- Keep a close eye on your Social Media analytics so you can figure out what is and isn’t working on your website and make adjustments accordingly.