3 ways – 1. List a “number” of reasons, 2. offer comparisons or concerns, and 3. the “why should” approach. They are effective because they make a very specific promise of what’s coming.
Here are two blog topics by a law firm client of mine, (one on elder law, the other on estate planning), and both topics use three different approaches to create engaging titles.
- 3 ways the elderly are now protected by law
- 5 reasons to review your estate planning now
Comparison or Concerns:
- Are the elderly better served in civil or criminal cases?
- The pros and cons of estate planning
“Why Should…” titles:
- Why should we care about elder laws?
- Why should you worry about your estate’s assets?